We produce interactive events, STEAM education programs, vocational workshops and entrepreneurship training initiatives that advance workforce skills development, inclusive collaboration and social enterprise. Our initiatives include:
- Maker Faire Miami: Our flagship event is an all-ages gathering of DIY enthusiasts in the tech, arts and crafts who get together to show what they make and share what they have learned with the South Florida community. It is a festival of invention, creativity and resourcefulness in celebration of the Maker Movement.
- 10x10kCuba : Organized in association with Startup Angels, Cuba Emprende Foundation, Cambridge Innovation Center Miami, and #CubaNow, 10x10kCuba is an international call to innovation for Cuba's emerging technology sector. It seeks to help talented programmers and entrepreneurs in Cuba integrate into the global startup community.
- Wynwood Maker Camp : A summer-long series of sessions that introduce local elementary and high school students to hands-on STEAM learning (science, technology, engineering, art, math), sustainable design and creative problem-solving.
- Great Miami Makeathon : A three-day design and prototype challenge in which participants develop functional prototypes that address the real-world needs of learning and recreational spaces in the City of Miami.
- [dot]Sessions: a monthly series of voc-tech workshops that introduce the work and practices of regional and international makers to students, local entrepreneurs and corporate audiences.
To find out what we can do for your organization or community, email us at email@example.com.